You will depart from Piazzale Porto on board a proper motorboat and will sail along the coast to get a panoramic view of the beautiful Sirmione coastline. You'll see Maria Callas' villa, the Aquaria thermal spa, the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, commonly called the "Grotte di "Catullo and the renowned beach "Jamaica". After that, you will head towards the Rocca di Manerba and will have the chance to spot the Island of San Biagio (called Isola dei Conigli) and the nearby Isola del Garda, where you can admire the beautiful Villa Borghese in the Venetian neo-gothic style. The latter is a private island belonging to the Cavazza family. In this beautiful setting you'll have the opportunity to stop briefly for a refreshing swim in the lake! You'll then continue the tour to Salò, a charming town where you'll stop for an hour. Here you can take a walk, relax sitting in some cafes on the lakefront or why not, go shopping! Returning to Sirmione you will pass in front of Gardone, you'll see the Torre San Marco and the historic villas of Fasano such as "Villa Fiordaliso", the last residence of Claretta Petacci (lover of Benito Mussolini). Oh, and we will enjoy a glass of Prosecco! Arriving in Sirmione, we will spot the source of the sulphureous water and finally the Scaligero castle from a different perspective: we will pass under its drawbridges and return to the port from where we left.
Cruises and boat tours
Afternoon motorboat tour in Sirmione
Duration: 4 hours
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy an afternoon motorboat tour to explore some of the most beautiful spots in the south part Lake Garda
- See Maria Callas' villa, the Rocca di Manerba, Jamaica beach, Sirmione Castle..
- Walk through the typical streets of the village of Salò
What to expect
- motorboat tour of the Sirmione peninsula
What's not included
- transportation to the meeting point
Piazzale Porto (Viale Guglielmo Marconi 25019 Sirmione, Brescia)
Present your voucher to Sirmione Boats stand in Piazzale Porto.
What to remember
- please keep in mind that there might be people speaking different languages on the boat, therefore your captain will need to speak Italian and/or German and/or English depending on the guests.
- the itinerary may be subject to changes according to the climate conditions
- the tour might be cancelled (with a full refund) if there aren’t enough passengers
- every Wednesday, in summer, at 2.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.