Max out your sightseeing fun on a jogging tour of the best of Manhattan. See city views from the Brooklyn Bridge, then work your way through Chinatown, Five Points and Downtown Manhattan.
Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour in Manhattan
- Jumpstart your morning with an early run that showcases picture-perfect views from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Race down lantern-studded streets in Chinatown, through historic Five Points, and along a spectacular waterfront on a four-mile circuit
- Catch your breath and snap some photos at key sightseeing spots throughout the tour
- Learn fascinating facts about the city from your knowledgeable tour guide as you get a feel for the local vibe
- Guided group running tour
- Bottled water
Your running guide will carry a backpack to carry small items for you if necessary. Tours run rain or shine, so please wear weather-appropriate running clothes. Please bring your own camera.
All cancellations within 48 hours will receive a rain check.