Belgian chocolate workshop in Brussels
- Learn how to make both pralines and mendiant chocolates in 2 hours
- Enjoy a delicious hot chocolate at the end of the workshop
- Everything you need will be available on the spot
- Get useful tips and tricks to make chocolates at home
This amazing workshop you will learn how to make delightful Belgian chocolates in just 2.5 hours!
You won't need any previous cooking experience since our expert team will assist you during the class to help you make delicious chocolates, from exclusively Belgian fair trade chocolate.
We will start the workshop with a short introduction to give you an overview of the whole course. Then we will split into team and start cooking! The first step will be to temper the chocolate, clean the molds and make your chocolate reach the working temperature
As the workshop goes on, you will discover that the chocolate, as much as delicious, is also an amazing material to work. But keep in mind that in the same it is a very fragile one. This chocolate workshop has been designed so you can easily reproduce at home what you will have learned during class. After all your good work, you will be offered an amazingly delicious hot chocolate at the end the workshop !
You’ll learn how to temper chocolate and, from it, craft 2 types of Belgian chocolates:
Pralines: the most famous Belgian chocolate. It consists of a delicate chocolate shell with a creamy filing. You’ll learn how to make both the shell and the filling from scratch!
Mendiants: chocolate discs studded with dried fruits. Crispy and delicious!
- Craft 30+ chocolates yourself of 2 different types: pralines & mendiants from scratch!
- A box to take home the chocolates
- Hot chocolate
- All ingredients, cookware, recipe & help from start to end
- Personal expenses
Facades et Pignons des Maisons de la Grand-Place du XVII-Ieme Siecle, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
In front of the tourism info center "Visit Brussels" located on Brussels Grand Place (main square of Brussels)
- All workshops are in English.
- Please note that we currently only offer dark chocolate workshops.
- Our workshop is vegetarian friendly. Vegan and milk free workshops are possible upon request.
- All participants must be at least 12 years old
- All participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a participating and responsible adult
- Please be on time at the meeting point not to make the rest of the group wait for you!
- Your guide will be wearing a black cooking vest/apron for easy identification at the meeting point
- Every day at 11am
- The workshop duration is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...