Indulge in Belgium's culinary delights while doing some sightseeing on this walking tour of Brussels. Venture past the main sights including the Unesco World Heritage-listed Grand'Place, the glamorous Royal Galleries, the legendary Manneken Pis statue and much more. Along the way, stop at restaurants, cafés, chocolate shops and taverns to savor Belgian specialties including Mussels, Beefstew, Waterzooi, Frites, Waffles, Beer and Chocolate.
Food & winery tours
Brussels discovery tour and tastings
Availability: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Brussels sightseeing and food walking tour
- Taste waffle, Mussels, Frites, Beefstew, Waterzooi
- Sip traditional Belgian beers and fine chocolates
- See Grand'Place, Royal Galleries, Fishmarket, Manneken Pis
What to expect
- Taste at Mussels, Beefstew, Waterzooi, Frites, Brussels' Waffle
- Sample Belgian beers and taste the best Belgian chocolates
- See the major sites of Brussels during a guided walking tour
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Grand'Place 21, 1000 Brussels
Please present your voucher to your guide at the tour time scheduled at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Brussels; before the Godiva chocolate store.
What to remember
- Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum of 2 numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 1PM
Global Enterprises BVBA
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.