Discover Brussels, the gourmet city by night in this fantastic three hour, small group foodie walking tour. Visit Brussels' tastiest restaurants, discover Belgian specialties and learn more about the city's history and culinary traditions.Numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your expert guide. A great trip for food and history lovers.
Attractions & guided tours
Brussels evening food tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , Dutch , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover traditional Belgian food
- Taste Mussels, Waterzooi, Frites, Waffles
- Learn local culinary traditions
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3 hour culinary evening tour
- Expert Foodie Guide
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off
Grand Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Meeting point : Global Enterprises Tours, 21, Grand'Place, 1000 Brussels.
- Before the Godiva chocolate store
What to remember
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian food options available
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessib
- April - October 2018
Global Enterprises BVBA
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.