Brussels evening food tour
- Discover traditional Belgian food
- Taste Mussels, Waterzooi, Frites, Waffles
- Learn local culinary traditions
Discover Brussels, the gourmet city by night in this fantastic three hour, small group foodie walking tour. Visit Brussels' tastiest restaurants, discover Belgian specialties and learn more about the city's history and culinary traditions.Numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your expert guide. A great trip for food and history lovers.
- 3 hour culinary evening tour
- Expert Foodie Guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Meeting point : Global Enterprises Tours, 21, Grand'Place, 1000 Brussels.
- Before the Godiva chocolate store
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian food options available
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessib
- April - October 2018
Indulge in Belgium's culinary delights while doing some sightseeing on this walking tour of Brussels...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whitlestop tou...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek in Bruxelles, Train World combines the fascinating stor...
Get ready for the ultimate Brussels sightseeing journey and hop-on our bus tour at Central Station. ...