Visit of the Museum Choco Story in Brussels
- A must-see visit for all chocolate lovers
- Discover the art of chocolate making and watch a live demonstration
- Enjoy delicious chocolates during a tasting session
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Quality of Belgian chocolate is acknowledged worldwide. In Choco Story Brussels you will be invited to a travel towards the universe of chocolate from the making until the final product.
You will discover the history of the Aztecs and how cocoa arrived in Europe. Thanks to illustrations, informative panels, and a video, you’ll learn everything about the culture of cocoa and the transformation of cocoa into chocolate.
The highlight of the visit is the demonstration of artisanal pralines with a chocolate master. You will also have the chance to taste some of the finest chocolate during your visit and buy some delicious ones at the shop.
- Demonstration and making of pralines with a master chocolatier
- Chocolate Tasting
- Seniors over 65 years old: reduced rate
- Student (with a valid card): reduced rate
- Young people (6-11 years old): reduced fare
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, 41 rue de l’Etuve 1000 Bruxelles
Present your voucher upon arrival. Open every day from 10am to 6pm |Last entrance at 5pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To note: These tickets cannot be booked for groups
- The audio guide, tastings,and demonstrations with our chocolate maker are all included in the price of the visit.
- Open every day from 10am to 6pm. Last entrance at 5 pm
- Closed: 25/12, 1/1/21
- On 24/12/20 and 31/12/20: closed at 3 pm
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Take part to our walk and discover the most secret places of Brussels with our guide. You will see t...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at ...