Take a dive in the universe of cocoa and chocolate, pass a Maya temple where cocoa beans have been consumed 5000 years ago, step aboard the boat of Cortez who first imported cocoa beans to Europe. Discover how chocolate was being made at the French court of Versailles in the 17th Century and how the “praline” was crafted beginning of the 20th Century in Belgium. Get familiar with the the cocoa culture and its transformation! A chocolate-making demonstration, audio guide are included in the visit, as well as a tasting session.
Attractions & guided tours
Visit of the Museum Choco Story in Brussels
based on 7 reviews
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 23 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Follow the history of the cocoa bean
- Discover the art of chocolate making and watch a live demonstration
- Taste delicious chocolates
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Audio-guided tour
- Audio guide
What's not included
- Guided tour
- Seniors over 65 years old
- Young people (12-26 years) and student (with a valid card)
- Children (6-11 years old)
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, 41 rue de l’Etuve 1000 Bruxelles
Present your voucher upon arrival.
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To note: These tickets cannot be booked for groups
- The audio guide, tastings,and demonstrations with our chocolate maker are all included in the price of the visit
- Open everyday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed on December 25th & January 1st
Choco Story Brussels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 7 reviews