- Enjoy a private tour of communist Bucharest
- Find out how Romanian people lived like under the Ceausescu Regime
- Explore the Palace of the Parliament
Visit Bucharest for an insightful one-day tour and discover how the lives of Romanian people looked like under the Ceausescu Regime. Almost 30 years ago the communist era ended in Romania, but its marks are visible to this day.
Visit a communist neighborhood built especially for the working class. Here you’ll find out how people lived their daily lives and how they created work-life balance.
Next stop is at the famous Palace of the Parliament, one of the world’s largest buildings. Discover what inspired Ceausescu to build it and what story it hides.
The final stop is at the home of the Ceausescu couple, the Ceausescu Residential Palace, where you will see how the famous couple lived their lives and you’ll also be able to find out more about their history.
- Transport with a modern, well-equipped car, minibus or coach
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees (The Palace of the Parliament excluding photography fee, Cotroceni Palace, Primaverii Palace, Museum of the Romanian Peasant)
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please confirm your pick-up time with information found on your voucher.
- Reservations for the Bucharest tour should be made at least 24 hours in advance
- The Residential Palace can only be visited from Wednesday to Sunday between 10.00am and 6.00pm so take that into consideration when booking your trip
- Wednesday to Sunday
- Departure at 10.00am
The Bucharest city tour starts at your hotel where your travel guide will introduce you to the city’...
Explore the fascinating region of Transylvania by choosing one of the best Dracula’s Castle tours.Tr...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...