Buda Castle Segway sightseeing private tour
- Enjoy this sightseeing tour of Buda Castle
- Have fun to look around with your Segway
- Take amazing photos and visit the area faster than a walking tour
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit the city on a Segway and you could roll through the streets discovering the best places and getting the best views. Before starting the visit, you will have around 15 minutes practicing with your personal transporter and this time will not be included in the time of your tour. Once you will be ready, you could start rolling around the city: with the Segway you could visit the city faster than a walking tour and you could take plenty of beautiful photos. During this tour you will see beautiful churches such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica and Matthias Church, the Danube with the Chain Bridge, the Sándor Palace and the National Széchényi Library.
Get the best of Budapest on board of your Segway and have fun looking around!
- Personal transporter and helmet
- Friendly local guide
- Bottle of water
Budapest, Jókai u. 40, 1065 Hungary
In front of the Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal, opposite side, next to the African restaurant
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children between 10 and 18 years of age may only use the device if accompanied by an adult
- Please note that it is NOT possible to join the tour with the in the following cases:
- Weight under 35 kg or over 120 kg
- High under 120 cm
- Children under 10 years of age
- Being under the influence of alcohol,drugs or medication
- Improper health condition
- Any physical disabilities that may impede safe usage of the device
Every dat at 9.00am, 12.00am and 3.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...