Budapest Gala Concert and Danube cruise
- Spend a delightful evening in Budapest
- Enjoy a concert of classical music at the Danube Palace
- Followed by a cruise on the Danube River
The amusing Budapest Gala Concert offers a unique experience of Hungarian music and culture. After the concert, enjoy an unforgettable ship cruise and wonderful view of the city. Start your evening with the Budapest Gala Concert - a Music Show with Hungarian Spirit. After the concert, a host or hostess will escort you to the pier for a night cruise with your chosen option.
During the evening you may not be able to prove Mr. Strauss wrong about the color of the Danube, but you will definitely have a wonderful view of the illuminated city. Join an unforgettable evening with romantic candlelight atmosphere.
- Ticket for the concert in the selected category
- Cruise and drinks according to the option booked
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
The meeting point can be varied depending on the booked date please check carefully: Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5, 1051): June: 17. July: 1, 22. Aug: 5, 12. Sept: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Oct: 7, 14, 21, 28. Dec: 25, 27, 30. / Pesti Vigado (Vigadó Square 2, 1052): June: 3, 10, 24. July: 8, 15. Aug: 19, 26.
- The meeting point can be varoius depending on the booked date please check carefully
- Please check carefully the option to select:
- Concert Ist ticket + Drink option - with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two more drinks (no meals included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Cocktail Option - with this option you can enjoy the two cocktails while cruising on the Danube (no meal included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Craft Beer Option - with this option you can enjoy 150ml with all 5 Hungarian specialties, + 1 pint free (no meal included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Wine option - with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines (no meal included)
- Concert starts at 8.00pm. Please be there 30 min before the starting time
- The cruise starts at 10.00pm but the ship always waits for the guests from the theater
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...