Budapest Széchenyi spa skip-the-line entrance with optional transfer
- Experience the famous thermal baths of Budapest
- Relax in the pools and saunas of Széchenyi spa
- Save time and skip the lines at the entrance
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and aroma massage services. Relaxing activity Massage services are also available on the spot. The pools are regulated at various temperatures and the outdoor activity pool has a jacuzzi and a whirlpool. Other services include massages, sundeck and restaurant.
Choose a ticket with a pick-up included and get easy transportation from your accommodation to the entrance of the spa.
- Entrance to the thermal bath
- Pick-up (if selected)
- Cabin or locker use
- Towel (available for rent)
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 11, 1146 Hungary
The bath is located in the City park, close to the City Circus. It can be reached by subway line No. 1 (station of the same name: Széchenyi fürdo). You may also purchase a pick-up from your hotel. Confirm your pick-up time and place via email (instructions are provided on your voucher).
- You can choose between two ticket types:
- Ticket with locker use: You get your own locker in a public changing room (separated by gender) where you can leave your bag and clothes
- Ticket with cabin use: Enjoy your own private cabin where you can change and store your belongings
- Towels are available for rent (3000 HUF + 2000 HUF deposit. Hungarian cash only)
- You can choose to purchase a pick-up from your accommodation to the spa
- The pick-up service can be provided between 10.00am and 5.00pm and drop off service is not included in the price
- Same-day and last-minute pick-up requests are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers
- Please note that a visit in the time from mid-December to early January might be more crowded than usual
- Please note the special opening hours during christmas and new year
- Every day
- You can enter the spa at any time between 9.00am-6.00pm, and stay until the closing time
Special opening hours
- 24 December: Help desk 9.00am - 1.00pm; spa is open till 2.00pm
- 25 December: Help desk 10.00am - 5.00pm; spa is open from 10.00am till 6.00pm
- 31 December: Help desk 9.00am - 5.00pm; spa is open till 6.00pm
- 1 January 2019: Help desk 10.00am - 6.00pm; spa is open from 10.00am
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
See many of the famous attractions in Budapest on a comfortable river cruise, sipping a tasty glass ...
At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, warmly illuminated town...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Have an up-close look at the most important icon of Budapest before embarking on a drink cruise acro...
Budapest is most romantic during the night with the Danube reflecting the illuminated city. During t...
Once you are in Hungary you will feel obliged to try out the traditional gastronomy of the locals, s...
Discover the sights in Budapest with a professional tour guide. Visit the city’s main sights on both...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Budapest city c...