Craft beer cruise in Budapest
- Enjoy a carefully compiled selection of best artisan beers
- Witness the iconic sights of Budapest
- Listen to the live music from three musicians from the famous Rajkó Folk Orchestra
This craft beer tasting cruise offers a carefully compiled selection from the best artisan beers of the country in a breathtaking setting. Enjoy the iconic sights of Budapest while experiencing the perfect introduction to the emerging Hungarian craft beer scene.
Whether you’re a beer loving craft expert, or just wish to take your first steps in a rather uncharted territory, you are invited to a unique adventure for your palate. From the 5 famous local brews offered everyone will be able to find the one closest to their heart.
Upon the start of your cruise an attentive hostess will begin to serve you glasses of the acclaimed local brews accompanied by descriptive introductions to each one, so you’ll have a clear picture of what you’re sampling. You will also be able to ask questions about these brews and the Hungarian craft beer scene from your hostess.
Amid the different beer types offered for tasting, you will be provided with local pastries to highlight each of the diverse flavours. You will be tasting 150ml from each of the 5 Hungarian beer specialities, carefully sorted from the light lager to the strong, dark porter to create the most indulging tasting experience.
The last glass of beer will be optional for all guests. Pick from the powerful “Flemish Porter” if you love your brews as heavy as possible or select the lighter, sweet-sour “Black Currant Beer” for a refreshing fruity experience!
After the tasting you will be able to pick one from the sampled beers to receive a full pint for free! Take your beer upstairs to the open-air top deck of the boat and enjoy the rest of your trip in the most fabulous way possible!
Sample beer list:
- Lager: Fóti Zwickl
- Wheat Beer: Rizmajer Wheat Beer
- Hungarian Hoplager: Keserű Méz
- IPA: Flying Rabbit
- Optional: Porter: Flamand Porter or Fruit Beer: Stari Black Currant
- +1 pint for free
- 2-hour cruise
- 150ml from each of the 5 Hungarian beer specialities
- 1 pint for free
- Pick-up (if selected)
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Tour meets at Hungaria Koncert office inside Danube Palace (Duna Palota), Zrínyi Street 5. From there you will be accompanied to the cruise boat. In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher.
- Admittance is not permitted for those under 18 years
- Craft beers are usually stronger than their commercial counterparts. Please drink responsibly
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Cruises start at 2.00pm, 7.00pm and 10.00pm
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the starting time
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...