Cruise on the Danube River with lunch
- Experience the capital of Hungary on a boat during a sightseeing cruise
- Try out most of the local dishes while admiring the daytime panorama of Budapest
- Enjoy the buffet lunch and drinks on board
Once you are in Hungary you will feel obliged to try out the traditional gastronomy of the locals, so why not enjoy a midday sightseeing while having lunch? Having a delicious open buffet lunch combined with a sightseeing cruise on the longest river in the European Union is an experience you shouldn't miss!
As you cruise along the river you will see most of the prestigious tourist attractions because they’re mainly located just beside the Danube, as you start from next to the Chain Bridge the oldest one and sail south you’ll see gothic, baroque and modern architecture vary.
The program takes you on a 1.5 hours' long ship cruise on an air conditioned/heated ship, including an open buffet lunch and three drinks. The meals on our boats are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter, including various Hungarian dishes, cold entries, international favorites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more. There is also a possibility to enjoy the program and relax on boats while having a couple of drinks, without lunch. The panorama of the city is best from the open upper deck of the boat!
- Sightseeing cruise
- Optional open buffet lunch
- Welcome drink and two further drinks
- Optional transfer
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Tour meets at Hungaria Koncert office inside Danube Palace (Duna Palota), Zrínyi Street 5. From there you will be accompanied to the cruise boat. In case you have selected the ticket option with transfers, follow the instructions on your voucher to confirm pick-up place.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Same-day and last-minute pick-up requests are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers
- Daily departures at 2.00pm
- Please be at the meeting point latest by 1.30pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...