- Admire the fireworks above Budapest in celebration of Hungary's National Day
- Enjoy a warm buffet dinner prepared by our chef and drinks from the open bar
- Cruise along the rivers of Budapest and see the monuments illuminated by night
Hungary celebrates its national day on 20 August, marking the foundation of the state and the country’s first Christian king, St. Stephen. Celebrate the 20 August on a Danube river cruise with watching the marvelous fireworks. Moreover we invite you to enjoy our dinner prepared by chef Molnárka Péter, along with your favorite drinks from the open bar on board.
It is Budapest’s biggest event of the year! You can watch the fireworks from the upper deck of the ship after dinner. The cruise begins at around 7:00pm and the ship anchors before the fireworks begin. During the cruise you’ll enjoy salon music performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály, the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidák.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup (from the fall through the spring)
- Cold fruit soup (in the summer)
Warm Main Courses
- Stuffed mini cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg Paprikasch
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme-mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and Vegetarian Dishes
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Hash browned potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Homemade strudel
- Somló-style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
+ Seasonal Fruit Basket
(open throughout the cruise)
Unlimited drinks of the following:
- Bárdosi Pinot Grigio 2014 | Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée 2013 | Jandl Soproni Kékfrankos 2013 | Juhász Kékfrankos Rosé 2013/14
- Dry Champagne, Sweet Champagne
- Pop drinks, Juices (Toma and Rauch products), Mineral water (Szentkirályi)
- Dreher | Dreher Bak | Dreher alcoholfree | Miller | Kozel | Dreher (draft beer) | Pilsner Urquell (draft beer)
- Segafredo coffé variations | Dilmah tea variations
- Buffet dinner
- 2-hour cruise along the Danube through Budapest
- Drinks at the open bar
- Live music
- Transfer from/to your hotel
- Jászai Mari Square Port no.1, Carl Lutz rakpart 9.
- Please be at the meeting point already at 6:30pm, 30 minutes before the cruise starts
- The fireworks begin at 9:00pm (the ship will anchor 5 minutes before)
- The tour ends at 9:45pm
- Unique event on August 20th 2017 at 7:00pm
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
There’s no better way to explore the beauty of Budapest than cruising on the Danube while having a c...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...