Danube river cruise with dinner and live music
- Experience a romantic 2-hour cruise on the Danube river
- Enjoy a buffet dinner with authentic Hungarian dishes
- Listen to live music by the members of the renowned Rajkó Folk Orchestra
At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, warmly illuminated town with the mighty Danube reflecting the lights. This program takes you on a 2-hour long romantic ship cruise down the Danube showing you the magnificent sights from the river, including a delicious buffet dinner and live music entertainment to bring you a complete evening program in Hungarian style.
The meals on the boat are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter, including various Hungarian dishes, cold entries, international favorites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more. A perfect choice to try most of the local dishes while listening to live music entertainment by three members of the renowned Rajkó Folk Orchestra. The performance also features a marvelous original Hungarian instrument, the famous “cimbalom”. The combination of string instruments and the cimbalom provides a uniquely Hungarian, unforgettable harmony and an outstanding atmosphere on board.
Wish to hear your favorite popular song in a whole new adaptation? During the performance, guests will have a chance to ask for their favorite songs from the artists to play.
The program is also available without dinner, if you book a cruise with drinks only. Enjoy the magnificent night sights over a glass of champagne and another glass of soft drink, wine or beer.
- Live music show
- Hot buffet dinner, 1 welcome drink, 1 glass of beer/wine/juice and bottle of water (dinner cruise option)
- Hotel transfers (only if booked)
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Tour meets at Hungaria Koncert office inside Danube Palace (Duna Palota), Zrínyi Street 5. From there you will be accompanied to the cruise boat. In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Please note that same-day and last-minute pick-up requests are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers
- Every day at 7.00pm
- No cruises on 14 February, 20 August and on 24 and 31 December
- Please be at the meeting point latest by 6.30pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...