Hungarian Folklore Show and Danube river cruise with dinner
- Enjoy the traditional Hungarian dance performance
- Continue on the evening cruise on the river Danube
- Have a delicious dinner served right on board
- Enjoy the striking views on Budapest all lit up at night
This package is great for those who want to experience all the highlights Budapest has to offer! First, enjoy the amusing folklore dance show, offering a unique experience of Hungarian folk culture. After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with dinner, drinks and wonderful view of the city all lit up at night.
The evening will start at the Danube Palace with the Hungarian folk-dance show performed by one of the leading national dancing ensembles, famous for its long tradition. See for yourself how the brilliant dancers in authentic costumes create a bright show and gain broader insight into hungarian traditional dance and music heritage!
Continue your evening by the cruise on the river Danube with a delicious dinner served on board. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy an excellent buffet-dinner of meals prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter. In the romantic candlelight atmosphere, you can enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Escort and assistance during the evening program
- Folk dance concert ticket
- Welcome drink upon boarding on a ship
- Transportation (if selected)
- 1,5-hour river cruise
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
If your concert takes place on one of the following dates, the venue will be Budai Vigado (1011, Corvin square 8.): May: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 26, 31; June: 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 30; July: 5, 7, 12, 14; August: 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30; September: 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22. / If your concert takes place any other day, the venue will be Danube Palace (1051, Budapest Zrinyi street 5.)
- Seats are offered in three categories; the price of the seat depends on its location in the theatre hall
- The system will automatically assign the best seats possible in the chosen category at the time of your purchase
- Arrival time at the Danube Palace at 07.30pm, after which you will be escorted to your seats. Concerts start at 8.00pm and consists of two 40-45 minutes long parts with an intermission in between
- After the end of the performance at 9.45pm, you will be escorted to the ship for the cruise. 10.00pm: boarding and departure. 11.20pm: ending of the program
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...