Hungarian Parliament tour and cruise with drink
- Enjoy a guided tour of the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament
- Admire the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels
- See Budapest’s sights from the Danube river while enjoying a drink
Have an up-close look at the most important icon of Budapest before embarking on a drink cruise across the river Danube!
Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details, The Hungarian Parliament is currently the largest building of the country and the third largest parliament building of the world.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, relax on a refreshing Danube cruise. With a cool welcome drink in your hand, prepare for pure amazement. The cruise will take you under 6 Danube bridges while showcasing one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective and witness sights such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Great Market Hall as you cruise along them.
Aside from the complimentary welcome drink, the cruise includes another glass of selectable beverage from a wide range of soft drinks, wine or beer.
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 90-minute cruise with drinks
- Free passes to Kossuth Museum ship and Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Additional costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- After the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from the local tour operator via email (in Hungarian). This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a printed copy of it with you
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- The Parliament tour is available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Hebrew. Please select your language at the time of booking
- The parliament visit will be in your selected language and the rest of the tour will be in English
- Your ticket also includes free passes to the historic Danube ships: the Kossuth Museum ship and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Tours are available throughout the day from 10.00am. At the time of booking, you may select any tour from the options, just make sure to be able to make it to the cruise in time
- The cruise starts at 2.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 1.30pm
- Kossuth Museum ship visiting hours: 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship visiting hours: 10.00am-1.30pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...