Skip-the-line Széchenyi Spa entrance ticket with massage
- Experience skip-the-line access to the Széchenyi Spa
- Enjoy the warm pools, steam rooms, saunas and an outdoor pool
- Pamper yourself with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage
Any time of the day or year you can enjoy a perfect day at the largest spa in Europe in Budapest. Your full-day admission ticket provides skip-the-line access and a private changing cabin, along with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage.
Budapest is known around the world for its many baths and spas. Take a dip in the impressive outdoor pool, or soak up the heat in the sauna. Under neo-Baroque domes you’ll find steam rooms, saunas and spring-fed baths.
- English-speaking host/hostess at a private welcome desk
- Szechenyi Spa private entrance and cabin usage
- 20-minute aromatherapy massage
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other spa treatments
- Food and drinks
- Towel, flip flops, cap
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 11, 1146 Hungary
Please present your voucher at the spa entrance.
- The minimum age for the massage is 18 years
- The massage is not permitted for pregnant women
- The Szechenyi Spa is open 6.00am-10.00pm. You may enter between 9.00am and 6.00pm and stay until the closing time
- You can book your massage time at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm or 4.00pm
- Please be there at least 40 minutes before the booked massage time
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...