You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the world”, Pope Francis.
The tour begins with the visit of the Iglesia Metropolitana, which was the place where the Argentinean people waited together for the designation of the successor of Pope Benedicto XVI. You will get to know the place where Jorge Bergoglio lived with his parents and four brothers during the first years of his life. Then you will visit the Basílica San José de Flores in which a 17 years old Jorge Bergoglio devoted his life to God. We'll also visit the places that educated him and where Pope Francis took his sacraments and religious vocation.
These places will be visited during the tour:
- Catedral Metropolitana
- Arzobispado de Buenos Aires
- Iglesia San Ignacio Loyola
- Iglesia San Francisco de Asís
- Basílica San José de Flores.
- Solar de la Infancia
- Instituto Nuestra Señora de la Misericordia
- Escuela "Coronel Ing. Pedro Antonio Cerviño"
- Iglesia del Salvador
- Universidad del Salvador
- Origen del Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro
- Basílica de San Carlos y María Auxiliadora