Half-day Buenos Aires bike tour: Recoleta and Palermo districts
- Explore the neighboors of Recoleta and Palermo
- Ride to Palermo Woods, Rose Garden and Plaza Italia
- Visit and get a look of local life in residential areas
- Discover Buenos Aires' history from your bilingual guide
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newest neighborhood in the city, the most visited by locals and tourists. His old docks are now recycled into modern restaurants, lofts and offices, with the best view of the city and Rio de la Plata. The landscape made by this scenery will be unforgettable!
Then we will reach the traditional and elegant Recoleta district, known by its French-style buildings, parks and outdoor cafes. We will also reach the Iglesia del Pilar (church) and the Recoleta Cementery, one ot the most famous in the world for its distinctive architecture and for conserving the remains of Eva Perón, among other Argentina's history personalities. Recoleta also has a limitless collection of bars, restaurants and cultural attractions such us museums, libraries and monuments.
We will continue the bike tour in Palermo, the largest neighborhood of the city, known by its beauty and green spaces. It is an incredible touristic district, with variety of recreational and residential areas too.
We will visit the sub-district “Palermo Chico” as well as “Los Bosques de Palermo”, which is the biggest park in the city. There, you can admire its rose garden, beautiful parks and artificial lakes. Palermo also contains the Botanical Garden, the Buenos Aires Zoo, Plaza Italia (Italia Square) and Galileo Galilei Planetarium.
Throughout the tour, our informative guide will tell you about Buenos Aires history and some other facts for you to know. You will also rest periodically during the ride and have some time in order to take some photos.
After a wonderful outdoor tour, full of history and beautiful landscapes, the ride will end at the same meeting point where it started.
- Guide (Spanish, English, and Portuguese)
- Necessary equipment (Beach cruiser bike, helmet, kid's chair)
- Medical Assitance
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
San Telmo Tangol Travel Agency (Defensa 831)
- Customers must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150 cm) tall
- The tour requires a moderate-intensity activity
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- The tour can be canceled or rescheduled for heavy rain
- Electric bicycles are available those whom are not in fisical conditions to ride 3 hours at the same rhythm
- Daily at 1.45pm
Get on board and enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires!Through the Rio de la Plata and Parana Delta y...
The tour starts in San Telmo, one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city, which is known for its pr...
This 3-hour purely artistic tour will show you every aspect of the contemporary art in Buenos Aires ...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing during this private tour that shows you one of the m...