Paddle surf rental at Getares Beach
- Paddle around in the blue waters of Getares
- Learn to paddle surf or practice your paddle surfing skills
- Choose between one and two hour rental options
Go paddle surfing at Getares Beach at the time of your choice. Explore the calm, crystal blue waters on a paddle board inside a natural park.
- 1 hour / 20 €
- 2 hours / 30 €
Medium difficulty level - some previous paddle boarding experience may be useful
- Paddle board
- Attaching leash
Playa Getares,(Junto al rio Picaro) 1072 11207 Algeciras, Cádiz, Spain
- At least one person per group (the renter) must be above 18 years of age and is responsible for the minors in the group
- Snorkel masks and waterproof bags are available for rent upon request
- In certain windy weather conditions, it may not be safe to paddle surf
- Every day open from 11.00am to 8.00pm
Tesoro is the Spanish word for treasure and a visit to Bodega Real Tesoro is a gem. Think traditiona...
Cordoba is ripe for exploring and there's no better way to do so than by hop-on hop-off bus. In a ci...
Selwo Aventura Park is like a slice of Africa in the Costa Del Sol. A huge variety of beasts call th...
Clacking heels on stage, Spanish guitars and shouts of olé are the soundtrack to this afternoon expe...
Home of sherry, capital of horsemanship and birthplace of flamenco – Jerez de la Frontera is Andalus...
With both land and sea delights to see, Tarifa makes a fascinating day trip in the Costa de la Luz. ...