Countryside bike tour in Cagliari
- Explore Cagliari's beautiful surrounding countryside by bike
- See the breathtaking scenery and discover the rare endangered species
- Learn about the history of salt mines
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and scenery, where you will discover the rare endangered species. In the end, this beautiful park will inform you about various salt mines stories, used until 1985.
- Bicycle rental
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Cagliari...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Sabato 7 Dicembre 2019 dalle ore 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >>Tickets Online: Acqui...