Eco tour of Molentargius
- Discover the Molentargius Park
- See the first largest salt producer of Sardinia
- Receive exclusive access to observe the protected fauna
The Eco-safari tour is the most exciting and complete way to discover the Molentargius Park.
Board a 100% electric minibus to visit the fauna, flora and history of the Molentargius Park.
Travelling along the Via del Sale, you will see the park that was originally the largest salt producer of Sardinia. Discover the development and history of the protected area, studying the ecosystem up to the nesting point of pink flamingos.
Normally forbidden to the public for the protection of the fauna, you will have exclusive accessible thanks to the accompaniment of your experts, who will equip all the guests with binoculars to accurately observe the area.
Following free time viewing the protected area, you will be returned to your starting location at Calata Azuni, at the Port of Cagliari.
- Transportation by minibus
- Guide inside the Molentargius park
- Children (aged 4-12)
Via la Palma, 09126 Cagliari CA
Meet your guide at the Info Point in the Regional Nature Park of Molentargius.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Maximum of 12 people per tour group
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11.00am and 5.00pm
- Tour is available from15 May to 14 September
- Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure
Your spectatular journey takes place partly by car or minibus and partly on foot to allow you to cro...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...
Enjoy a special journey in the inner of Sardinia joining this not-just-a-wine-tour.You will be picke...