Walking tour in Cagliari
- Join a guided tour of the city of Cagliari
- Discover the four Cagliari's historic neighborhoods
- Live the history, legends and mysteries of this amazing city
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one of the four Cagliari's historic neighborhoods, choosing from Castello, Stampace, Marina and Villanova, where you will live the history, legends and mysteries of this amazing city. The first neighborhood, Castello, will give you the chance to visit the cathedral, historical palaces and museums. Following up to Stampace, located in the Western part of the city, you will be surrounded by neo-Gothic palaces. In contrast, the neighborhood Marina will show you arcades and palaces from the XX century. In the end, the neighborhood Villanova will give you panoramic views and wonderful gardens.
- Guided tour
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, ...
The rustic villages in the hills around Taormina are steeped in history as you'll discover during th...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Cagliari...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...