Guided evening food tour in Kolkata
- Taste all the local delicacies and spices of Kolkata
- Explore the famous Park Street Lane, shop for traditional wares, fresh foods and more
- Sample delicious masala chai, and famous rolls and momo's
Your day will start with a personal pick-up from your hotel before meeting your guide for a briefing on your days activities. Next walk through the streets of Park Street and taste the famous rolls and momo’s of Park Street. Later you will enjoy a local taxi ride in an Ambassador cab before arriving at the Ghats of the river, that usually come alive during the evening time. Relax on the banks of the river while you sip masala chai and enjoy the train passing on the other side. Next travel to the famous paani puri and and spicy paav bhaji, to eat some famous local foods of India. At the end of the trip, you will be dropped off at the Park Street or you are free to explore the city on your own.
- All food tastings and bottled water
- Local guide
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Provide hotel details at booking
- Hotel pick-ups begin 15 minutes prior to tours start time
- Please advise of any specific dietary restrictions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Daily at 4.00pm
Your journey will begin at 8.00am with a hotel pick-up in a private AC cab and drive to different st...
Start your journey at 7.00am with a hotel pick-up by your guide before traveling to the Mullick Ghat...
Visit some of Kolkata’s most beloved landmarks on a 6-hour, small-group tour with a local guide that...
Are you passionate about becoming involved in the global women's empowerment movement and want to di...
Dharavi Tour Many people know Dharavi as the 'largest slum in Asia,' but there is so much more to th...
Upon arrival, be greeted by foundation members and get an overview of Aashray Adhikar Abhiyan's miss...