Morning tour of the Mullick Ghat Flower Market in Kolkata
- Explore the Howrah Bridge and nearby market
- Visit the Mullick Ghat Flower Market
- Sip authentic masala chai at the Hooghly River at Prinsep Ghat
- Immerse yourself in the art and history of the Victoria Memorial
- Hear the bells of St. Paul's Cathedral
Start your journey at 7.00am with a hotel pick-up by your guide before traveling to the Mullick Ghat Flower Market where you can get a perfect picture view of the Howrah Bridge. Next you will arrive at the Prinsep Ghat and enjoy the masala chai on the bank of the river. A small boat ride can be arranged, upon request, for an additional cost. Later you will visit to the Victoria Memorial, a large marble building built during 1906 to 1921, dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria. Following you will visit the St. Paul Cathedral Church, a church built in 1839 and the largest cathedral in Kolkata. At the end of the tour, get dropped off at Park Street where you are free to explore the city on your own.
- Local Guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets
- Provide hotel details at checkout
- Hotel pick-up begins 15 minutes prior to this time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart casual for visiting the Cathedral
Following pickup from your hotel in Chennai, your first stop will be at Fort St. George: believed to...
After a delightful breakfast, you will be picked-up from your hotel in Amritsar by our guide who wil...
After being picked up at your hotel, you will head to visit the Shore Temple, which sits by the sea ...
After being picked up from your hotel in Amritsar at 9.30am, meet your expert guide and leave for an...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
After pickup from your hotel, travel by air-conditioned coach to the Cumbarjua Canal. Your guide and...