2x1 Combo: Chichén Itzá & Dolphin Swim Tour
- Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world and learn from the Mayan culture
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience with dolphins
Enjoy this combo where you’ll get to know one of the 7 wonders of the world: Chichen Itza, and be in touch with dolphins.
This is a two-day tour: At your arrival in Chichen Itza, a specialized guide will give you a detailed tour around the site, enjoying your morning tour before the crowds arrive. During the whole tour, your guide will provide you with essential background on the archaeological site, so you can better understand the history of Chichen Itza.
Discover how this large city had a major role on the Mayan civilization around the years 600 and 1200 a.C., and remained as a center of cult and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spanish. Even nowadays, it still is considered a sacred site by the Mayan inhabitants of Yucatan’s peninsula.
As many of the cities in ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned and the ruins were hidden by the jungle. This site has earned the protection of UNESCO and nowadays it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
The next day, during your experience of dolphin swim, you’ll learn interesting facts on these beautiful creatures, you’ll have free time to swim with them and also the option of jumping with them. Be amazed and get a kiss and a hug from a dolphin!
This activity might be cancelled due to meteorological conditions.
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
- Transportation to/from hotel (only to the Chichen Itza part of the tour)
- Professional Guide
- Box lunch in Chichen Itza (includes a baguette, a boxed juice and a pack of cookies)
- Towell and lockers in the dolphin swim
- Tips and souvenirs
- Transportation for the Dolphin Swim: Transportation to dolphinarium. Please contact our reservations staff in order to get the exact time for the activity
- Meals and drinks
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- This activity might not run in case of severe weather
- Please note that transportation to the dolphinarium is not included and you must contact our staff.
- Be at the dolphinarium of Plaza la Isla, Cancún. The exact time for your activity will be provided when you contact our staff
- First pick up starts at 4.00am
If you want to know the Mayan ruins of Tulum but avoid the heat and the crowds, take the best pictur...
Spend an amazing day visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum and living a unique experience in Xel...
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of...
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes, culture, history of the Mayans, archaeological sites with the most i...
If you are someone who likes to travel, this tour is for you! You’ll have a whole day to admire the ...
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Enjoy the latest attraction in Cancun and have fun while you admire the landscapes of the Hotel Zone...
Enjoy a scenic drive down the Yucatan Peninsula to Uxmal! Take a guided tour of the archeological wo...
This is one of our most colorful tours, not only for visiting the famous "Casa Azul" and seeing some...