2x1 Combo: Chichén Itzá & Dolphin Swim Tour
- Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world and learn from the Mayan culture
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience with dolphins
Enjoy this combo where you’ll get to know one of the 7 wonders of the world: Chichen Itza, and be in touch with dolphins.
This is a two-day tour: At your arrival in Chichen Itza, a specialized guide will give you a detailed tour around the site, enjoying your morning tour before the crowds arrive. During the whole tour, your guide will provide you with essential background on the archaeological site, so you can better understand the history of Chichen Itza.
Discover how this large city had a major role on the Mayan civilization around the years 600 and 1200 a.C., and remained as a center of cult and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spanish. Even nowadays, it still is considered a sacred site by the Mayan inhabitants of Yucatan’s peninsula.
As many of the cities in ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned and the ruins were hidden by the jungle. This site has earned the protection of UNESCO and nowadays it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
The next day, during your experience of dolphin swim, you’ll learn interesting facts on these beautiful creatures, you’ll have free time to swim with them and also the option of jumping with them. Be amazed and get a kiss and a hug from a dolphin!
This activity might be cancelled due to meteorological conditions.
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
- Transportation to/from hotel (only to the Chichen Itza part of the tour)
- Professional Guide
- Box lunch in Chichen Itza (includes a baguette, a boxed juice and a pack of cookies)
- Towell and lockers in the dolphin swim
- Tips and souvenirs
- Transportation for the Dolphin Swim: Transportation to dolphinarium. Please contact our reservations staff in order to get the exact time for the activity
- Meals and drinks
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- This activity might not run in case of severe weather
- Please note that transportation to the dolphinarium is not included and you must contact our staff.
- Be at the dolphinarium of Plaza la Isla, Cancún. The exact time for your activity will be provided when you contact our staff
- First pick up starts at 4.00am
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Explore Cancun like a local with a professional chef, learn about the local gastronomy and food from...
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off...
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hote...
Enjoy two amazing activities during your stay in Cancun, and make the most of your visit.If you’ve a...
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...