Half-day private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote tour from Cancun
- Explore an astonishing underwater cave called Sak Aktun
- Learn about ancient Mayan history enjoying a breathtaking view in Tulum
- Step off the beaten path exploring new routes
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hotel by lunchtime. Board your private, air-conditioned minivan at your hotel and head for Tulum, the 13th-century Mayan walled city and port that sits on a cliff overlooking the sea. Walk through the ruins as your professional historian guide educates you on the site's significance as a fort and watchtower. See the Temple of the God of Wind, the Temple of Frescoes, and El Castillo. The next stop is Sak Aktun, the second-longest underwater cave in the world. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this limestone cave abundantly decorated with white stalactites.
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car (depends on the number of persons in a group)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
MONUMENTO AL ALBAÑIL, Calle Prol. Av. Kabáh, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- To take with you: swimming suits, towels, sunscreen, hat, camera, cash for souvenirs
- Private tour gives you an advantage to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at.
Every day at 7.30am
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off...
This private tour conveniently combines some of the most famous Mayan archaeological sites into one ...
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintin...
Enjoy two amazing activities during your stay in Cancun, and make the most of your visit.If you’ve a...
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...