1-hour Segway tour of Cannes
- Experience the glamour of Cannes by Segway
- Glide past the Palais des Festival
- Enjoy views of the beach and harbor
Experience the glamour of Cannes on a 1-hour segway tour of the famous Croisette!
Meet your guide for a short training session on the segway. Then, once you feel comfortable and confident enough to ride on your own, set off along the famous seafront promenade of the glamorous French Riviera city. You guide will give anecdotes about Cannes and its famous film festival as you glide past the red carpet of the Palais des Festival. Continue along the Croisette as far as a garden filled with thousands of roses. Along the way, your guide will be happy to take photos of you on the Segway as a keepsake of your time on the Côte d'Azur.
- Segway training session (15 minutes)
- Rain coats (if necessary)
22 Quai Saint-Pierre, 06400 Cannes, France
- Meeting point: near the Radisson Hotel
- Please note that this activity has a minimum age requirement of 14 years old
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- You must weigh between 45 kilograms (100 pounds) and 118 kilograms (260 pounds)
- The Segways are not suitable for pregnant women or people with inner ear problems
- 01 April 2016 - 30 September 2016
10.00am, 11.30am, 02.00pm
Experience the splendor of the French Riviera on a half-day small group tour. You’ll enjoy the charm...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Arrive in the bay of Cannes, along the sandy beaches and luxuous boutiques. Stroll on the mythic Cro...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...