If you love exploring the sea, this Cape Town bay sail is not to be missed. You have the option between a 60-minute or 90-minute sailing tour. Start sailing from Victoria & Alfred Waterfront towards Milnerton Lighthouse. During the tour, marvel at the beauty of Table Mountain in the background as you take breathtaking pictures that would make everyone back home jealous. On your way back to V&A Waterfront, you will also witness the beauty of Mother City's mountains and stadiums.
Excursions & day trips
60 or 90-minute Cape Town bay sail
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Have the option to choose between a 1-hour or 90-minute cruise
- Enjoy the view of Cape Town
- Perfect for a romantic date
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
- Children (3-11)
7, Quay 5, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Wild Horizons Waterfront Adventures
What to remember
- The vessel operates in all weather conditions unless there are gales or storms that would endanger passengers
- Please wear comfortable shoes and please bring a thick jacket for the winter months and please bring a light jersey for the summer months
- It's recommended to bring binoculars or a camera to enjoy the view
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.