Enjoy an amazing view of Cape Town, also known as Mother City, and her beautiful surrounding areas. As you kick off the tour, you will see the Green Point stadium, the popular football and rugby field in Cape Town. Next, you will enjoy a bird's eye view of Robben Island on your right and Table Mountain on your left. Soon after, you will see Clifton's four beaches and Camps bay together with the majestic beauty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range. On your way back, you will also see the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
Cape Town Hopper helicopter tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 12 minutes to 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of Robben Island and Table Mountain
- See the famous Clifton's four beaches and Camps Bay
- Marvel in the beauty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional pilot
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town's city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour runs depending on the weather
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.