Start with a pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town, you will visit The West Coast National Park. It starts from Yzerfontein to Langebaan area. It was built in 1985 as a nature reserve for people to enjoy bird watching, game sighting, biking, and whale spotting. For birdwatching enthusiasts, this spot is definitely not to be missed as you can see more than 200 species of land and sea birds. For the game sighting, you can also see animals like springbok, kudu, gemsbok, and the rare mountain zebra. Not only that, but there is also the popular restaurant, Geelbek, is situated near the Langebaan lagoon, so this place is certainly the perfect stop that cannot be missed in Cape Town.
Attractions & guided tours
Cape Town West Coast National Park half-day tour from Cape Town
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See animals like springbok, kudu, gemsbok, and the rare mountain zebra
- Watch more than 200 species of land and sea birds roam around the reserve
- Perfect for birdwatching enthusiasts and those who love to see wildlife animals
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to sites
- Infants (age 0-1): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring along your hat and sunscreen and wear comfortable walking shoes and a light jacket
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.