Explore Cappadocia from a whole new perspective as you enjoy a rare horseback riding trip through its fairy chimneys and stunning valleys. You'll spend two hours discovering the area away from the roads and crowded tourist spots with a professional guide. You'll trot along trails with incredible rock formations and the most spectacular fairy chimneys that make Cappadocia famous. Check out the local apricot orchards and traditional vineyards that add something extra special to this unique landscape! This is sure to be a memorable experience that shows the magic of Cappadocia.
Sunset horse riding through Cappadocia's valleys and fairy chimneys
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the stunning scenery of Cappadocia from horseback
- Go off the beaten path with your professional guide
- Marvel at the fairy chimneys and valleys that make this region famous
What to expect
- Use of horse helm
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 2-hour ride
What's not included
- Food and drinks
This tour includes hotel pick-up. Your guide will meet you at the address indicated during checkout.
What to remember
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to arrange an exact time for your hotel pick-up
- Please note that the weight limit for riders is 90 kilos
- Unfortunately, this tour is not stroller accessible and is not suitable for pets
- Please note that there is no public transportation nearby
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or pregnant travelers
- Please note that children under 8 years old will not be able to participate in this tour
- Guides are very patient and willing to teach first time horseback riders
- The tour starts between 4.00pm and 5.00pm depending on the season. The sun goes down at different times in summer time and in the winter months
- This tour runs daily
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.