- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride to and from Capri
- Visit Pompeii with a licensed guide
- Hike to the rim of Mt Vesuvius
Imagine you are staying in Capri and want to spend a day devoted to the culture and history…this is the perfect tour for you. You'll start your day with a refreshing boat ride from the Capri to Castellammare di Stabia. From here you will continue to travel to the ruins of Pompeii by coach. Once at Pompeii, you will spend two and a half hours discovering the ancient Roman city buried in ash by a volcanic eruption 79 AD. in the company of a licensed tour guide. After walking the ruins you will receive a guided visit to the Cellini gallery, Museum and Laboratory of corals and cameos. Following, you will transfer to Mt Vesuvius, with the assistance of your guide you will have the opportunity to hike to the rim of the crater. Your return to Capri is devoted to relaxation, after a filled day of sight seeing. On the boat to Sorrento, you will stop to enjoy a refreshing swim in the water of the peninsula, before reaching the marina at Capri.
- Boat transfer to/from Capri
- Transportation to/from Pompeii and Vesuvius
- Licensed guide in Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
- Professional skipper and English speaking assistant on board
- Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, € 15 / person (for citizens of the European community ages 1-17 years entrance free)
- Entrance fee to the National Park of Vesuvius, € 10 / person
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 2, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
At the Marina Grande in Capri, at the end of the small pier you will find your boat.
- Please note the entrance fees to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius are not included in the price. Have money prepared to give your tour guide, who will purchase skip the line tickets on arrival
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, camera, comfortable shoes, passport
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8.30am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
A holiday in Capri is incomplete without visiting the amazing Amalfi Coast! This tour, aboard a comf...
Your two hour adventure aboard a typical Sorrento boat will sail all along the coast of Capri island...
Explore the beautiful island of Capri on a relaxing full-day tour. Visit the Piazza Umberto and the ...
This rubber boat tour to the beautiful Capri starts from the Circolo dei Canottieri in the Port of N...
The picturesque island of Capri has been a favorite retreat since Roman times, when the Emperor Augu...