Hop-on-hop-off Cardiff 24 hour pass
- Create your own itinerary and spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
- 24-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings
- Discover Cardiff's history and culture with Audio guides in 7 languages and live commentary in English
Hop on board with City Sightseeing to explore Cardiff properly, one of the youngest and fastest growing capital cities in Europe. Sightseeing in this remarkable city is a hugely enjoyable experience, with the chance to sit back and enjoy a full loop or hop off at the various stops and explore, before hopping back and continuing your journey.
Explore some of the city's greatest attractions, such as the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, The National Museum of Wales and the beautiful tranquil Alexandra Gardens across our 11 strategically located bus stops!
- 24-hour bus pass
- Discounts to attractions plus a 10% discount for your next Hop-On Hop-Off trip at another destination
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Infant: 0-4 years
- Child: 5-15 years
- Student: student card required
- Senior: Over 60
You can board Cardiff Sightseeing buses at multiple stops throughout the city. For bus stop locations please see the link below:
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Audioguides are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, and Welsh
- Operational season: All year round
- Except on: 25 & 26 December, 1 January
- First tour: 10:00 a.m. (varies by season)
- Last tour: 3:00 p.m. (varies by season)
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic vi...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Discover the youngest capital city in Europe. Explore Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay on board a...