Visit and learn about the Maritime Fortifications of Cascais, from Forte do Guincho to Citadel, with a visit to Forte de São Jorge, Santa Marta Museum and Citadel. The defense line against foreign invasions and pirates was consolidated in the XVII century, after recovery of independence of Philippines' rules.
- Stop at: Fort of Guincho for visiting the fortress exterior
- Pass by: Guincho Beach, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: there is the defensive line back from XVII century along the Guincho coast
- Stop at: Fort of São Jorge at Oitavos for visiting the fortress and the museum
- Stop at: Casa da Guia, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal for lunch in Casa da Guia, over the Atlantic Ocean (not included in the price)
- Stop at: Santa Marta Lighthouse Museum, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal for visiting the Lighthouse and Museum
- Stop at: Palacio Cidadela Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal for visiting the Citadel