Romantic Sintra and amazing Cabo da Roca and Cascais small-group tour from Cascais
- Stroll the photogenic streets of Sintra and visit Pena Palace
- Admire the coastal views at Cabo da Roca and Sintra
- Explore Sintra's historic center, Pena Palace, and Quinta da Regaleira
Starting in Sintra this small-group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ending in Cascais.
Firstly, you will visit Sintra, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage, where you'll discover the emblematic Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Monserrate Palace. You will have time to visit Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, the other monuments will be sightseeing from specific points.
Then, you will go through the mountains and through the vineyard region of Colares, you'll head to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m high cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Taking the coastal road to Cascais and overlooking the sea, you will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, Boca do Inferno and reaching Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since end of 19th century.
- Stop at: Park and National Palace of Pena, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for visiting Pena Palace and its wonderful park. Admission fee is a maximum of 14€
- Stop at: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Sintra Old Town and time to buy souvenirs and eat the delicious Queijadas and Travesseiros.
- Stop at: Quinta da Regaleira, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Quinta da Regaleira. Admission fee is a maximum of 6€
- Stop at: Cabo da Roca, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Pass by: Guincho Beach, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: you'll go through the coastal road with amazing scenarios, including Guincho Beach
- Stop at: Boca do Inferno, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Boca do Infern
- Stop at: Cascais, Portugal: in Cascais, you have the possibility to walk around or go directly to Train Station. Time for photos of Cascais bay is considered
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Cascais Train Station
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
Cascais, Largo da Estação, 2750-340 Cascais, Portugal
Pickup and drop-off in Cascais Train Station. At the main entrance of the station
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age of passengers is: 7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking and a minimum of 2
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Daily at 9.30am
There are plenty of thrills and spills to be had at this amazing water park.With everything from a g...
Albufeira's beaches and party vibe are world-renowned, but there's another side to it, too. Take in ...
There are plenty of thrills and spills to be had at this amazing water park. With everything from a ...
You will start by driving through the small villages in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, heading to ...
This is a must if you visit Portugal: the tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, old town, P...
With this tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover the highlights of Cascais, walk around Casca...