Royal Palace of Caserta 3-hour small group tour
- Explore the stunning Royal Palace of Caserta with an expert guide
- Learn the history of one of Italy's most beautiful royal residences
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage site made of 1,200 rooms and a 120-hectare park
- Discover countless fountains, the English Garden and the beautiful frescoes
The Royal Palace of Caserta hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: by skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide in a small group.
Inspired by the palaces of Versailles in Paris and El Escorial in Madrid, the Reggia was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
Walk through the 3–kilometer park to admire the so–called waterway, whose water flows through the Carolino Aqueduct, an engineering masterpiece. Stroll through the park amongst sculptures inspired by classical mythology, fountains, pools and waterfalls. Climb the hill in front of the palace to visit the English Garden, journey through colors of native and exotic plants constructed by Maria Carolina, wife of Ferdinand IV of Bourbon.
With 5 floors and a height of 36 meters, the building's interior is unique. Marvel at 1,200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures, and inlaid floors. Climb the Scala Regia, carved from a single block of marble, to reach the Royal Apartments. Visit the Throne Room and the rooms of the Bourbons, all decorated by great 19th century artists and furnished by expert silk workers of the nearby factories of San Leucio.
- Skip–the–line tickets
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Viale Douhet, 2/a, 81100 Caserta
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Royal Palace of Caserta
- the tour will not take place if the minimum number of participants is not reached. If this happens, you will be offered an alternative date
- after checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- Saturday and Sunday, at 10 am and 3 pm
- not available on the first Sunday of every month
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and in ...
On this private 3-hour guided tour you will discover one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Ital...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Inaugurated in 1780 and included as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Royal Palace of Caserta was bu...
OLYMPVS: livin' in the gangsta paradise #1 Sabato 06 Aprile 2019 Livin' in the gangsta paradise Leve...