During this guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you will learn the biology, geology and the volcanology of Mount Etna. You'll have the opportunity to walk along routes surrounded by nature – away from tourist areas and on various craters dormant – and to admire the beautiful Valle del Bove. Equipped with helmets and torches, you will explore a fascinating cave with lava flow. You will then continue your day by tasting the flavours of the volcanic area including wine, liquor, honey samples and much more in the town of Zafferana Etnea. Lastly, at an altitude of 2000 meters, you'll have a local lunch and taste the produce of this unique area.
Food & winery tours
Etna and Food Tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 6 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn the biology, the geology and the volcanology of the Etna Volcano
- Walk along routes surrounded by nature and away from tourist areas
- Taste the flavours of the volcanic area: wine, liquor and honey samples and a regional lunch at Zafferana Etnea, 2000 meters above sea level
What to expect
- Guided tour in a 4x4 jeep
- Food tasting and lunch
What's not included
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 2, 95131, Catania CT, Italy.
In front of Caffè Costa.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you prefer your tour to be in
- Every day at 9.00am
Etna and Sea Excursion
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.