See the enchanting city of Charleston and check out the interior of a traditional Southern Mansion! Take a journey through Charleston’s 300 years of living history with an expert licensed tour guide. You'll explore the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived and worshiped. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall and listen to historical anecdotes about Fort Sumter. Discover its historically rich Harbor and check out the aircraft carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point. You'll then get to enjoy a tour through the elegant and traditional interior of a fully-restored historic mansion: Joseph Manigault House. Come and enjoy the beauty and hospitality of one of America's most historic cities.
Sightseeing & traditions
Charleston's Historic City tour and Southern Mansion combo
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore a fully-restored traditional Southern Mansion
- Discover the charming city of Charleston
- Check out famous highlights like the Old Market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Tour of the fully-restored Southern Mansion
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
375 Meeting St. Charleston SC
Please meet at the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
What to remember
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Please note there are no restrooms available on the house tour
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- The minimum participants for this tour is 2
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Gray Line of Charleston
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.