Traditional Thailand to a tee, this trip combines an up-close elephant experience with a visit to a remote hill tribe. Head to one of Chiang Mai's top elephant sanctuaries where you'll learn how to feed, bathe and play with these gentle giants. Then, you'll meet the Karen hill people to see ancient crafts in action and buy some real-deal souvenirs.
Half-Day Chang Chill Elephant Sanctuary Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Elephant experience at a Thai rescue sanctuary
- Learn how to feed, bathe and care for elephants
- Meet a Thai tribe of hill people
- See how traditional crafts are made
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring suitable footwear
- Bring insect repellent
- Money for extras or gratuities
- Drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.