Soaring 1,000 feet over Michigan Avenue, 360 CHICAGO is one of the city’s most unique attractions. Located on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center, 360 CHICAGO (formerly John Hancock Observatory) offers breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, the lakefront and four neighboring states. It’s also the only place you can enjoy TILT – Chicago’s highest moving experience. This one-of-a-kind marvel tilts guests out from the 94th floor and provides the most thrilling views of Chicago. Along with the city’s best views and the unforgettable excitement of TILT, 360 CHICAGO also offers educational opportunities. Included are an interactive exhibit describing Chicago’s history and unique neighborhoods as well as interactive learning displays and audio tours in 7 languages that allow you to learn even more about this unique city. So if you really want to experience Chicago, make your first stop 360 CHICAGO, located only at the Hancock at 875 North Michigan Avenue.
What to expect
Ask a question
Attractions & monuments
360 Chicago tickets
based on 3 reviews
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy Chicago from the 94th floor
- Interactive learning displays
- TILT - Lean thirty degrees outside of the observation deck on a moving glass and steel platform for the ultimate view of the city.
What to expect
- General Admission ticket: One entry ticket
- Sun and Stars ticket: Two visits within a 48-hour period
- Sparkling Chicago ticket: One half-bottle of Italian Prosecco and General Admission for two people
- All ticket options are available with the TILT experience as an extra
875 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Redeem your voucher at 360 Chicago ticket desk on the concourse level of 875 N Michigan Ave (formerly John Hancock Center)
What to remember
- Please note that the TILT experience is not a timed ticket and is subject to availability on arrival.
- You'll receive your voucher immediately
- Redeem your voucher at 360 Chicago ticket desk on the concourse level of 875 N Michigan Ave (formerly John Hancock Center)
- Open 7 days a week
- 09.00am-11.00pm (last admission at 10.30pm)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
Based on 3 reviews
Sorry, it's sold out