Chicago fireworks Segway tour
- Zip around Chicago on a Segway at sunset
- Enjoy a spectacular fireworks presentation on the lakefront
This summertime Segway tour of Chicago starts with a boom, and ends with a colorful bang! You'll ride a Segway through the city's parks and the Museum Campus, gliding around the Windy City as the evening breeze gently sweeps your face. The tour will end with a lakefront ride with a perfect view of the Navy Pier fireworks presentation. As soon as the fireworks finish, you'll ride the Segway back to the meeting point and then it's up to you how you'd like to experience Chicago's nightlife!
- Views of the Navy Pier Summer Fireworks Show
- The Field Museum
- Alder Planetarium
- Grant Park
- Buckingham Fountain
- Lake Michigan Lakefront & Monroe Harbor
- Shedd Aquarium
- Soldier Field
- Chicago's World Class Skyline
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours office at 910 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
- Office entrance located on 9th street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th Street
- The closest L stations are Roosevelt (Red, Orange, and Green Lines) and Harrison (Red Line)
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our Segway tours
- All tours operate rain or shine, and tour provider has rain ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- Wednesdays: 7.30pm departure only
- Saturdays: 8.30pm departure only
The Chicago CityPASS® will cover admission to the best five city attractions and you will save 50% o...
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entert...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION 31st JANUARY 2019: Due to the extreme weather in north America, Chicago servic...
This three-hour Segway tour is extremely popular among those new to the city and Chicago veterans al...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...