Historic Chicago walking bar tour
- Eat, drink and learn about Chicago's entertainment history
- Enjoy appetizers, beer or wine, and great historic architecture
- Explore the insides of beautiful buildings
- Professional, knowledgable and fun tour guide
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment history and learn about prohibition, jazz, theater, vices, and social clubs, all while staying mostly indoors. Interact with historic photos and videos on shared iPads and visit historic buildings for three drink stops. You won't venture too far on this evening walking tour, giving you more time to engage with Chicago history, look at architecture and enjoy appetizers and choice of wine or beer.
Chicago Bar Tour Highlights
- Michigan Ave/Magnificent Mile
- Tribune Tower
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Chicago Underground
- Billy Goat Tavern
- A building that was an early jazz club and speakeasy
- A 19th-Century Mansion
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with historic photos and video clips
- Special gifts
- Drinks and server gratuities
- You must choose a beverage for the walking tour and bring cash to cover 2.5 servings of beer ($23), wine ($29), soda ($8) or water ($3)
Fannie May Candies at 343 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
- Mondays, Thursdays-Saturdays at 5.45pm
- Saturdays 2pm
- Sundays 3pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Soaring 1,000 feet over Michigan Avenue, 360 CHICAGO is one of the city’s most unique attractions. L...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Hop aboard the Chicago Odyssey for a cruise of relaxed sophistication. Chicago attractions such as M...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
Step aboard the Spirit of Chicago for an entertaining trip on Lake Michigan. See well-known Chicago ...
On this tour you will experience what it's like to ride around the lively city of Chicago on a Segwa...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
Potter’s Wax Museum is located on Orange Avenue in historic St. Augustine and offers a unique opport...
Miami is the city not to be missed in Florida. You can get there quickly and easily, even if you’re ...