Historic Chicago walking bar tour
- Eat, drink and learn about Chicago's entertainment history
- Enjoy appetizers, beer or wine, and great historic architecture
- Explore the insides of beautiful buildings
- Professional, knowledgable and fun tour guide
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment history and learn about prohibition, jazz, theater, vices, and social clubs, all while staying mostly indoors. Interact with historic photos and videos on shared iPads and visit historic buildings for three drink stops. You won't venture too far on this evening walking tour, giving you more time to engage with Chicago history, look at architecture and enjoy appetizers and choice of wine or beer.
Chicago Bar Tour Highlights
- Michigan Ave/Magnificent Mile
- Tribune Tower
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Chicago Underground
- Billy Goat Tavern
- A building that was an early jazz club and speakeasy
- A 19th-Century Mansion
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with historic photos and video clips
- Special gifts
- Drinks and server gratuities
- You must choose a beverage for the walking tour and bring cash to cover 2.5 servings of beer ($23), wine ($29), soda ($8) or water ($3)
Fannie May Candies at 343 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
- Mondays, Thursdays-Saturdays at 5.45pm
- Saturdays 2pm
- Sundays 3pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Hop aboard the Chicago Odyssey for a cruise of relaxed sophistication. Chicago attractions such as M...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
Classic Ticket 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour FREE Voucher Book FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 4th–Sep...
Led by a professional English speaking guide, this picturesque cruise highlights the exciting detail...
Your picturesque cruise is led by a professional Spanish speaking guide that will give you exciting ...