Spirit of Chicago dining cruise
- Enjoy a full buffet for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch
- Pose for photos with the Chicago skyline
- Relax on climate controlled decks - comfy rain or shine
- Onboard DJ plays today's hits and old favorites
Step aboard the Spirit of Chicago for an entertaining trip on Lake Michigan. See well-known Chicago attractions like Museum Campus, Soldier Field and Willis Tower through the windows surrounding climate-controlled dining decks or from the open-air rooftop observation lounge.
Enjoy a full buffet while listening to the onboard DJ. Savory dishes and a decadent dessert assortment are sure to make your mouth water. Relax and dance as you please.
Download a sample menu. Dishes are subject to change.
- Dining experience
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Spirit of Chicago, Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Spirit of Chicago check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- The lunch cruise allows casual attire
- The dinner cruise has a dress code. Men - appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo/button down shirt. Women - appropriate attire includes nice slacks, Capri pants, sundress or nice designer jeans
- The menu is subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- The cruise will operate year-round and in most weather conditions. Each enclosed deck is climate controlled and the weather will not affect your cruise. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the US Coast Guard, the ship will remain dockside for the length of the event or the event will be canceled
- Photography is allowed. Boarding photos will also be available for purchase onboard and after the cruise
- Smoking is allowed on the observation deck
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Cruises last 2-3 hours, depending on the option selected
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
This summertime Segway tour of Chicago starts with a boom, and ends with a colorful bang! You'll rid...
Hop aboard the Chicago Odyssey for a cruise of relaxed sophistication. Chicago attractions such as M...
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entert...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Led by a professional English speaking guide, this picturesque cruise highlights the exciting detail...