Half day tour in the vineyards of Cognac
- Visit the vineyards and taste cognacs
- Meet the distillers of the region
- Visit a traditional barrel factory
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineyards where the best cognacs are produced and meet the distillers.
During this tour you will be surprised by the calm that emerge from landscapes, but also by quietness that prevails in the wine estates... You also visit a traditional barrel factory.
Important: On Saturdays the barrel factory is closed. The visit is replaced by a stop at a craft distillery with a very different philosophy of cognac making from the first distillery visited. This second visit also includes a tasting of the products.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Tasting of the property’s products
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage (working week days only)
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local driver/guide
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Personal insurances
Meet your guide for departure in front of the Tourism Office of Cognac
- In August and on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit
- Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 8 people
- This tour is private
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
- From April 1st to January 31st
Departure at 2.30pm
Return at 7.00pm
Son premier album, chez Def Jam, “C’est Rémy”, n’est pas un énième disque de rap hexagonal, viril et...
Matahari : cet album est une agent double. Danseuse ensorcelante ou espionne naïve, elle n'aurait pa...
Clara Luciani est Auteure compositrice d'un premier album dont les dix chansons perforent le cœur co...
Le groupe affirme son aptitude à transcender les contrastes entre sentiments bruts et mélopées entra...
TOO MANY ZOOZ est né d’un spectacle de rue émanant du subway New-Yorkais. Leur approche unique compi...
Le phénomène viral d’Internet, Steve’n’Seagulls est de retour ! Pour les non-initiés, le groupe est ...