Meet your English speaking driver at the arrival lobby of Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport or your hotel in Anuradhapura. At the airport, he will be holding a sign with your name so you can meet him easier and at your hotel, he will be waiting for you at the reception. For 1-2 people, you will be driven to your destination by car and for 3-6 people, you will be driven by van. On your way, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your transfer.
Private transfer from Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport to Anuradhapura or vice versa
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Have the option to and from Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport or Anuradhapura
- Enjoy a car transfer for 1-2 people and a van transfer for 3-6 people
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the transfer
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transfer with a driver
- Government taxes
What's not included
- Highway tolls
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport hotels or your hotel in Anuradhapura. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- You will need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport
- For 1-2 people, you are allowed two big bags and two carry-on and for 3-6 allowed to bring various luggage
- Please note, infants up to 2 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Please contact our local provider at least 48 hours before the tour to schedule your pick-up time and location
- The schedule is subjected to traffic conditions
- This service is available every day and any time
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.