Take a 5-hour tour deep inside the Danish history from the Vikings to nowadays. Roskilde offers an incredible insight into the world of the Vikings and their era. Roskilde was a Viking trading place more than 1000 years ago. At the Viking Ship Museum, which is located at Roskilde Harbour, you can see remains of Viking ships from the 11th century and sail like a Viking out on the fjord.
Attractions & guided tours
Private tour to the Viking city Roskilde from Copenhagen
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Gain insight into the history from your local guide
- Take a step back in time to the Viking era
- Private guide and personalized experience, ask all the questions you want!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees to the Roskilde Cathedral (€11 pp)
- Entrance fees to the Viking Museum (€20 pp)
- You will be picked up from your hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour departs at 11.00am
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.