Royal castles tour from Copenhagen
- Explore the scenic, fairy-tale like Northen Danish countryside
- See Frederiksborg, Fredensborg and Hamlet's Kronborg in Elsinore
- Stunning views of Denmark's northern sea land and the Swedish coast
During your royal castle tour from Copenhagen, you'll explore the scenic, fairy-tale like countryside to visit some of Denmark's most storied castles: Hamlet’s Kronborg in Elsinore, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg.
You will leave Copenhagen and travel up the Danish Riviera road to Helsingør, where you will enjoy a beautiful view of the Øresund Strait with the Swedish coast beyond. Frederiksborg Castle is situated in the center of Hillerød on three islets in the Castle Lake and surrounded by gardens, which include an English-style, romantic garden and a more formal, French baroque garden, recreated in 1996 to replicate J.C. Krieger's gardens from 1725.
Kronborg Castle, known as Elsinore in English, stands at the seaward approach to the Øresund Sound. It's one of northern Europe's best preserved Renaissance castles and is world-famous thanks to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The most popular castle in Denmark, Elsinore attracts 200,000 visitors each year.
Take a moment to take in the sights of Fredensborg palace, the summer residence of the Royal family. This 18th-century baroque palace will wow you with its charm and copper roof.
- English speaking host
- Audio guide in 6 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian)
- Entrances are included for Kronborg and Frederiksborg Castle
- Kronborg Castle tour (1.5 hours)
- Frederiksborg Castle tour (1.5 hours)
- 15 minute stop at Fredensborg Castle
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Food and beverages (you may purchase lunch at your own cost)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Your tour departs from Vester Voldgade/Lavendelstræde by the City Hall. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Bring a printed copy of your voucher.
- English speaking guide on the bus
- Audio guide available in six languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian)
- Daily: 10.30am (late April - mid September only)
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this wa...
Sie wollen alle wichtigen Highlights und Attraktionen in Kopenhagen sehen? Dann ist diese Führung ge...
Wenn Sie in nur wenig Zeit das Beste von Kopenhagen sehen wollen ist diese Tour wie gemacht für Sie....
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...