Guided tour of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Discover the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba explained by historians
- Go on a tour that will take you to the heart of Al-Andalus by visiting its most representative monuments
- Enjoy a unique experience with a 2-hour guided tour
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba. Guided by a historian, this tour will give you the opportunity to explore a living temple which has witnessed numerous historical events.
You'll learn about the different building stages from the ancient Visigoth Basilica of San Vicente whose remains are still visible, to the original mosque built by Emir Abderramán I and its subsequent extensions until Almanzor's reign. When the city was reconquered by Christian armies, the Mosque became a cathedral, taking over several naves of the expansions carried out by Caliph al-Hakam II. The current transept was built later on. Admire a truly unique building and enjoy an unforgettable experience. You'll then finish with a gift: a beer and a typical Cordoba 'tapa'!
- Guided tour
- Audio headset (if the group is bigger than 10 people)
- Beer and "tapa" at the end of the tour
- Tickets to the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba (10€)
- Audio reception device in the Cathedral-Mosque (1€/pax)
- Hotel pick-up service
- Children 9 years and under: free
- Youth 10-14 years of age: reduced
Calle Cardenal Herrero, 20, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Outside of he Cathedral-Mosque's Puerta del Perdón, located at the foot of the Bell Tower
- Every day
- From March to October at 5.00pm
- From November to February at 4.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
La visita guiada por la Judería de Córdoba es, a buen seguro, una apasionante visita histórica que n...
No dejes escapar la oportunidad de descubrir el monumento insigne de Córdoba, la Mezquita-Catedral, ...
Descubre de la mano de historiadores y arqueólogos una de las mayores joyas de Córdoba, la ciudad qu...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...