Traditional tapas tasting in Cordoba
- Enjoy city views from the terraces of Cordoba
- Taste the best Andalusian wines and tapas
- Learn the fascinating stories about the local culture
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introduce you to the history of the city and take you on a walking adventure in Cordoba's center. Cordoba is one of the largest cities in Andalusia, this southern region is known for its rich culture, warm and charismatic people and gastronomy. During your three hour tour, your guide and super foodie will take you to their favorite wine bars, terraces and locacal hangs to taste Cordoban classics, like stewed oxtail, salmorejo, mazamorra, Spanish ham and more, paired with world-class wines from Andalusia! This is tour is perfect for foodies who want to bar hop and experience the local and historical food with great company.
- Tour guide
- Guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces
- Tasting of local dishes, like mazamorra, salmorejo, oxtail and Spanish ham
- 3 drinks (choice of Andalusian wine, beer or sherry)
Calle Jesús María, 2, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Tendillas Square, in front of Bar el Correo.
- Pick-up available from your hotel or meet at Tendillas Square (in front of Bar el Correo)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Córdoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Visit the great Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, the city's most important monument. Enjoy a tour of the...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....